Thursday, May 17, 2007

Rain!!

The garden is happy because it finally rained for two days. It is such a relief! Everything was looking so sad.
The bananas!


The last amarillys flower on the stalk.

A new cane on this ground orchid. It has been blooming since January.

I have purple passion fruit flowers in my trellis. They are so beautiful. I think they are the edible fruit kind. I wish I could keep better track of my plants. I think Lisa from GardenWeb gave me the small plant but I am not sure (like always!).

I have lots of volunteer cherry tomatoes everywhere, even on the sides of the compost bin. They are fruiting and I have been eating some when they ripe. I have had to cut them when they are green and let them ripe in the kitchen counter because if not the birds get them first.

No comments: