Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Dried chaya leaves for tea

I have been selling cuttings of Chaya plants and people have been asking me if I also sell chaya powder or dried chaya leaves for tea.  It is time consuming to pick the leaves, wash them, and then dry them so I do not know if I am going to have enough time to do it regularly.  For now, I am selling some on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/modayhogar

I also have Chaya cuttings and Chaya plants for sale.

****************************************

Ultimamente, he estado vendiendo plantas de Chaya y la gente me ha preguntado si tambien tengo a la venta hojas de Chaya para te o las hojas en polvo.  Me toma mucho tiempo el escoger las hojas, lavarlas, y despues secarlas pero al fin lo hice.  Por el momento, estoy vendido unas hojas para te en Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/modayhogar

Tambien tengo plantas de Chaya a la venta.


I gallon bag of Chaya leaves for sale. They are dried and could be used for tea or to put on smoothies.

2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Hi. I came from Mely's blog. Do you know where I can buy the plant? I'd love to grow it in my garden. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

More than 160000 women and men are hacking their diet with a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to burn 1-2lbs every night as they sleep.

It's very simple and works with anybody.

Here are the easy steps for this hack:

1) Grab a clear glass and fill it with water half the way

2) And now use this weight loss hack

you'll become 1-2lbs skinnier the next day!