Thursday, May 18, 2006

More planting



I am very tired. They said on TV that today was going to be a low humidity, cooler day, and I decided to try to plant some things on the ground. I finally put the other 2 bananas on the ground. I repotted the figs, planted the dragonfruit near a palm tree to try to train it, planted the begonia I got at Mounts, one of the datura I am growing from Cindee's seeds,. I also discarded one of the plumbagos that was not doing well and the ginger I had planted in the ixora's bed. It didn't look good there. I put another plant there. I don't remember the name but it has dark pink flowers. I moved a small penta near the other ones. I love them, they have been blooming non stop since I got them.

I also mulched some areas in the back. I got too tired so I had to stop. I am still not done with the beds around the pool area. It is taking me months to do it! I did mulch around the swing set because it was full of weeds.

The birdhouse gourd is growing. It already has 2 gourds growing on it. They are so cute. I saw that the long beans are starting to set fruit.

The agapanthus is about to bloom!!! I saw many in Orlando and I can't wait to see mine bloom. I have the light purple/blue. I want to get white too.

No comments: