Saturday, April 01, 2006

What's blooming in my garden?







I haven't had time to take pictures but I want to write about the plants that are blooming right now. My ground orchid (Phaius tankervillaea "Nun's orchid") has flowers. They are very pretty. The kings mantle is doing great, it has lots of blooms. It is in the north side of the house so for months it has been in full shade. The bulbine I got on Ebay is blooming too. I love the pink begonia, very easy to propagate, the small white flowers are bacopa. They have been blooming for months. I also like the daisies I got. The lavender is still blooming and the potterweed is starting to bloom more. I am also excited because for the first time my bouganvilleas are blooming. Not a lot, but they have blooms. I have had them for a couple of years and once they lost the blooms they had when I bought them, they had not bloomed at all.

No comments: